“COVID-19 UPDATE: In a time when fear of public spaces, air travel, restaurants, and hotels is up (and gas prices are down), we can’t think of a better or more appropriate way for folks to get away from all of this madness than in an RV from TOLO RV RENTAL, LLC. Here in the US, the openness and expansiveness of our state and national parks provide the fresh air and family time that many of us are craving in these uncertain times. Rest assured, TOLO RV RENTAL, LLC thoroughly cleans, wipes down, and disinfects every surface of our motor homes before and after each rental.”
Founded in 2014, TOLO RV Rental, LLC is an inexpensive, locally veteran-owned and operated RV/motor home rental company in the Dayton/Columbus/Cincinnati Ohio area. Tom is a retired USAF officer who traveled the world extensively in his 33 year career, and settled down in the beautiful Midwest. He realized that a happy and satisfying life is often about experiencing typical American values and taking time to enjoy them–one day at a time. Meandering from state to state in an RV is an excellent way to do just that, whether you drive 50 miles or 500 miles each day. Waking up to a campground with smoky fires, bacon sizzling, and a day packed with adventure (or none at all)…it doesn’t get any better than that.
Thanks to all our customers who helped make our 6th full season a huge success. We continue to be incredibly busy, and even though we are regularly adding new motor homes to the fleet, we have a tough time keeping up with the demand!
WE ARE NOW TAKING RESERVATIONS FOR 2021!
TOLO RV Rental, LLC now has several Class C motor homes. All are ready to go on most excellent adventures!
Our fleet includes:
- 2017 Thor Chateau, 30 feet long. This beauty comfortably sleeps 4-5 people and features a large slide-out in the living area, a queen bed in the rear, a bunk over the cab, a fold out sofa, and a dinette that converts into a bed. It has 3 TVs, AM/FM CD stereo, DVD player, an electric retractable awning, and much more!
- 2016 Winnebago Itasca Spirit, 32 feet long, features a large slide-out in the living area, a queen bed in the rear, a bunk over the cab, a fold out sofa, and a U-shaped dinette that converts into a bed. It can sleep 6 comfortably, and is targeted to medium-large groups/families.
- 2017 Jayco Redhawk 29XK, 32 feet long, sparkling clean/meticulously maintained; has a large slide-out in the living area, a queen bed in the rear, a 32″ flat screen TV above the cab that swings out for viewing, and many other features. It can sleep 6 comfortably, and is targeted to medium-large groups/families.
- 2014 Jayco Redhawk 29XK, 32 feet long, has a large slide-out in the living area and includes an outside shower, tilt wheel, and many other features. It can sleep 6 comfortably, and is targeted to medium-large groups/families.
- 2013 Thor Four Winds, 32 feet long, slide-outs in the living area and the side bunks/bedroom. Absolutely spotless inside and out, with a queen bed, two bunk beds on the side, a bunk over the cab, a fold out couch, and a dinette that converts into a bed. Sleeps 8-10 – perfect for extended families or large groups on the go!.
- 2015 Thor Chateau, 26 feet long, designed for the smaller family or perfect for a couple. It features a queen bed and a slide-out in the bedroom. It has a bunk over the cab, a fold out sofa, and a dinette that converts into a bed. It can sleep 4-5 comfortably.
All motor homes feature the following: a/c, furnace, TVs in front cabin and in the rear bedroom, AM/FM CD stereo, refrigerator/freezer, microwave, DVD player, TV antenna, 3-burner gas cooktop, shower, toilet, on-board 4K generator, automatic retractable awning, cruise control, power windows, electric entry step, outside shower, tilt wheel, and many other features.
The fully-equipped kitchens have cookware, silverware, dishes, toaster, coffee maker, etc. All linens, towels, pillows are also included–just bring your toothbrush! We make it a point to ensure everything works as designed and our motor homes are spotless, inside and out, before each rental.
When renters inquire into renting an RV from TOLO RV Rental, they are not subjected to an automated, fill-in-the-blank-form application, with a computer-generated response. WE DON’T EVEN USE OUR PHONE, as that is very inefficient. Rather, we ask interested parties to simply send an email to email@example.com, identifying a preferred motor home and desired dates, based on their ideal vacation plans, size of party, destination, etc.
We read each and every request, and respond with a personal email, doing our best to meet our customers’ individual needs, advising of RV availability, with a quote. If a specific RV is unavailable at that time, we will suggest an alternate vehicle or suggest alternate dates of availability. Our goal is to get our customers out on the open road, as effortlessly as possible…based on their schedule, not ours!